Customer Segmentation analysis
Market segmentation analysis
We help businesses and individuals collect data to understand customers’ attributes, values, aspirations, usage, and other behavioural classifications.
Segmenting the market or customers involve grouping customers based on shared characteristics. It is important to gain a deeper understanding of how consumers relate to your products and services and your entire company.
Of course, you can only do this when you understand the similarities and differences that exist among your target customers.
We help you gain the ability to understand your customers to:
- Develop a list of the most profitable and least profitable profile of customers
- Have a better focus towards your marketing strategies to reach out to a specific group
- Start making improvements to your customer services
- Start to build strong relationships
- Start to price your offerings differently
- Start developing better products
- Understand your personas and create better ones
- Start to customise product/service features
At Walaco, we offer full-service market research through a mixed-method approach to help you identify your personas. We conduct research from either your existing customer data or conduct market survey from a representative sample.
Branding and Positioning Research
Market research around brands and branding help develop ideas and beliefs that customers have towards a company’s image, products, people within an organisation. Whether you are looking for market research specialists to help you identify the level of brand awareness or brand advocacy among your customers, then Walaco Africa can do exactly that for you.
We help businesses and individuals create stronger brands. We collect primary and secondary data from the target market to identify key drivers that customers consider as the basis for brand equity.
We help businesses identify their current market position through brand awareness and association.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We assist businesses to understand competitors in different aspects of their capabilities. The intense competition requires every company to understand the best way to outdo their competitors. We help businesses monitor competitors in areas such as;
- Their presence and reputation
- Pricing strategy
- Product offering
- Future positions
We help clients select useful metrics that meet research objectives. We also use the results to advise you on the best approach to benchmark your performance against what your competitors are offering.
What is the perception of your target customers?
We also help you identify three categories of your customers;
- Those that promote your product offerings and are likely to fall within the loyalty category because of their enthusiasm
- Those that are satisfied but are not happy with your product offerings/services
- Unhappy distractors and more likely to switch to competitors.